TreePlotter JOBS allows users to connect their Quickbooks Online accounts in order to manage and track invoices created within JOBS.
Note: Desktop Version of Quickbooks is not supported
Set up the Integration
- Navigate to the Integrations page (Admin > Settings > Integrations)
- Click "Connect to Quickbooks"
- You will be directed to the Quickbooks site and asked to log in and choose your company
- Confirm all the details and click Next
- You will be directed back to your JOBS application
- Check your integration status anytime from the Integrations page
Note: Integrations have to be refreshed every 100 days.
Sending Invoices to Quickbooks
Once all the work tasks within a Work Order have been completed, the option to "Create Invoice" will be available.
If your Quickbooks integration is connected, the invoice will be sent to your Quickbooks account. If the client on the invoice exists in your Quickbooks account it will be used, otherwise, a new client will be created in your Quickbooks account.
All work tasks and prices will be broken down in the invoice in Quickbooks. Once an invoice has been sent to Quickbooks, there is no ability to manage or update that invoice in JOBS, all information must be tracked and saved in Quickbooks. JOBS sends the invoice to Quickbooks, but there is no data transfer back to the JOBS application.